Church for All Generations
Trinity has a variety of different ministries that engage people in all stages of life. Click the headings below to discover how we nurture faith through the generations!
- We have a weekly Children's Time message each Sunday during our 9:00am worship service.
- Sunday School meets every Sunday morning at 10:15am for children ages 3 and up!
- We had Vacation Bible School from July 23-26. Check out the Facebook pictures from our fun week!
- We have a Family Room available during worship for diaper changes, nursing, and other family privacy needs.
- The Children's Coloring Area is also available during worship and is fully stocked with Bible coloring and activity pages for busy young hands and minds!
- We are currently considering supervised child care during worship - please contact the office if you are interested!
- Confirmation is a special faith formation program for middle school students, helping youth learn principles of the Christian faith and apply them through mentoring.
- The Trinity Youth Group attended the 2018 ELCA Youth Gathering in Houston, Texas! Check out our Facebook albums of pictures from the trip!
- The Youth Group also meets regularly for Sunday School classes and activities.
- If you have questions about God, or have been thinking about getting involved with a church, check out our CrossWalk Disciple Formation Course page to get started!
- The Adult Forum class meets every Sunday at 10:15am, after worship. This year's programming includes a Christian Care Ministry 101 class and a study of the book Giving to God by Mark Allan Powell.
- The Miriam Circle is a senior women's group that meets monthly for Bible study and fellowship.
- Trinity Lutheran Church Women (TLCW) is a women's group that organizes funeral dinners for our departed brothers and sisters, puts together care packages for college students, and has an annual supply drive for personal care kits to support Fulton-Mason Crisis Service.
- We help people deepen their prayer lives through the free Christ in Our Home devotional books that we provide quarterly.