Lent 2022: Learning the FAITH5
The season of Lent is a special time for Christians to reflect on God's never-ending, unfailing love for us. In this season, we remember the suffering and death of Jesus on the cross, and we do the best we can to learn some of the tough lessons he taught.
- We have special evening services during Lent. Worship at Trinity on Wednesdays at 6pm through April 6, or visit this page to watch the services from home.
- Our Lent Midweek services will engage us in the FAITH5 (Faith Acts In The Home), a great pattern for family or individual devotions developed by Rich Melheim. You are invited to do the FAITH5 along with us! Just use this online form to enter your responses, and let us know if you want to be part of our Prayer Partners Project that will help people connect with one another to pray for and bless each other. You can also download your own weekly FAITH5 response sheet to print.
- After the FAITH5, each Lent Midweek service will end with the beautiful Holden Evening Prayer service - a great thing to hear and/or sing before going to bed!
Watch the Latest Lent Midweek Service - April 6, 2022
- If you are watching during the service time, the video should automatically start when the page loads. If it does not, check the date above and refresh the page repeatedly until today's date appears (we sometimes start the video feed a few minutes late).
- If you are watching later in the week, just press the Play button in the center of the video.
- Whenever you watch, click here to leave a Facebook comment to let us know you're here - thank you for participating!
- Visit the Watch Worship page of our site to watch our Sunday worship service videos!