Church for All Generations
Trinity has a variety of different ministries that engage people in all stages of life. Click the headings below to discover how we nurture faith through the generations!
- We have a weekly Children's Time message each Sunday during our 9:00am worship service.
- Sunday School (children ages 3 and up) meets twice monthly on Sunday morning at 10:15am. The second Sunday of each month is SERVE Sunday (service projects in the community or in the church building), and the third Sunday of each month is NURTURE Sunday (Bible lessons, crafts, and games).
- We also offer Vacation Bible School each summer. Check out the Facebook pictures from our last year's fun!
- You can gather your family in prayer each day with our FAITH5 Daily Devotional Guide video on YouTube!
- We have a Family Room available during worship for diaper changes, nursing, and other family privacy needs.
- The Children's Coloring Area is also available during worship and is fully stocked with Bible coloring and activity pages for busy young hands and minds!
- Rejoicing Spirits is a welcoming, high-energy worship service that is great for families with kids! Learn more on our Rejoicing Spirits page.
- Confirmation is a special faith formation program for middle school students, helping youth learn principles of the Christian faith and apply them through mentoring.
- The Trinity Youth Group attended the 2018 ELCA Youth Gathering in Houston, Texas! Check out our Facebook albums of pictures from the trip!
- We are one of three founding congregations of the 3:16 Youth Ministry in the Canton area. This exciting new partnership will be a great adventure in Christian Fellowship for teenagers!
- The Adult Forum class meets every Sunday at 10:15am for an engaging Bible Study!
- The Miriam Circle is a senior women's group that meets monthly for Bible study and fellowship.
- Trinity Lutheran Church Women (TLCW) is a women's group that organizes funeral dinners for our departed brothers and sisters, puts together care packages for college students, and has an annual supply drive for personal care kits to support Fulton-Mason Crisis Service.
- We help people deepen their prayer lives through the free Christ in Our Home devotional books that we provide quarterly.